THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 21 April 2011

bla~bla~bla~

2day im gonna use english in writing my blog~
y?dun ask me y~xixixi~
mummy ask me use english when speaking vf her~
if nt dun speak~


fainted~


2day was a bz day~
damn tired~
afternoon fetch evon go took her hp~bt still not in yet~
den i took her went to tyan's working place~
chat vf tyan until 4pm~den fetch evon went to bus stop~
reach home den faster go took my nap~damn tired!!!


8pm i went to church~bcoz 2mr is easter day~so b4 easter day ,v gt a holy communion 2gether others churches


after tat i took photos vf yean,karen and leelee~


hahaha~waiting yean 2 upload d photos~

tis is  how i wear 2nite~my piano and me~perfect match!!!


2mr no working~~happy!!!tis week oni work 3 days~sure im happy~
tis is y i choose 2 bcum a teacher~~xixixi~~no lah~~~

im xiaoyu~~^^~~cum bek fr church~
**^^**
afterwards have 2 memorize my things~preparing 2 d interview on next monday~
im going kl on sunday~~wakakaka~shopping again~~tis time my brother and sister din follow~
daddy and mommy will bring me out~~shopping again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




did im good in english???nope!!im nt good in english~so now i have 2 use english in my speaking in my house~if nt no wan will talk 2 me~haiz~~~


hahaha~nevermind~






my life is full of candy~~~yummy yummy!!sweet all d times~


gud 9~


have a sweet dream~~


annyeong~

0 comments: